2. The Banner window will appear. Select the template option you would like displayed from the dropdown menu and then click the ‘Show Advanced’ button to expand the banner settings.
3. Select the eye icon on each banner you would like to have displayed. Select the crossed-out eye icon to remove the banners.
4. With the eye icon toggled on, you can change the text by clicking in the text box and typing. You can also change the text size by clicking in the text size box and typing.
5. To change text color select the ‘A’ icon and select a color using the color palette. If you want to reset to the default color, select the eraser icon.
7. Once you are done customizing the banner(s), click ‘Save’ to apply the settings.
To continue learning about Managing Projects, Click Here.
(Next Article: Search and Filter)